Monday 15 October 2012

Happy durga pooja.....

I have just seen ENGLISH VINGLISH...............very sweet movie.......again an example by a woman that she can do anything if she really wants to do...........I just salute this spirit of all women as I know every woman carries it......Well, Happy Navratri and DURGA POOJA to all of u...... especially my female friends!!!...as u ( a WOMAN) only know how to manage ur home, ur kids, ur boss, ur office, ur work, ur parents, ur in-laws, ur friends, ur feelings and ur DREAMS........AND SO ON......I m trying my best to satisfy at least myself and I know u all r doing too!!!!!!!!!!!! May Goddess Durga give u all the power, strength and peace of mind!!!! ALL D VERY BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot friends for giving me ur invaluable votes!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete